integration Sample + registerConstructor()

Hello,

I am new to Collada and I tried to compile the “integration” samples (1.3 or 1.4) that come with the current version.

I get a compile error (besides 7 warnings… which is ok) which says that the method registerConstructor() is not an elemet of ‘daeMetaElement’, so its not in class ‘daeMetaElement’.

This happens in file:
1.4\intGeometry.cpp

Line:
_Meta->registerConstructor(intGeometry::create);

I did not modify the code at all - I converted the solution to a vs 2005 solution.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!!

PS: 1.3… gives a similar error.

Hi, welcome to Collada!

This was a copy/paste error. intGeometry.cpp was correctly updated for version 1.2 of the Collada DOM, but the updated file wasn’t copied into the samples directory. That was done back in January though, so if you update to version 1.3 of the Collada DOM or get the latest code from the Subversion repository on SourceForge you’ll be all set. If you don’t want to update to the latest version of the DOM, instead you could copy the file emplates\1.4\integrationFull\intGeometry.cpp to the samples directory. You might need the header too.

Oh ok I see :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply! I didn’t see that there is a svn repository. I will check that and update to the latest revision.

Thanks again!