[COLLADA_RT] Building errors with Ubuntu feisty

Hi,
I tried to compile COLLADA_RT but I got some errors :

…/…/include/Crt/CrtLinux.h:60: error: ‘void (* glActiveTexture)(GLenum)’ redeclared as different kind of symbol
/usr/include/GL/gl.h:1882: error: previous declaration of ‘void glActiveTexture(GLenum)’
…/…/include/Crt/CrtLinux.h:61: error: ‘void (* glClientActiveTexture)(GLenum)’ redeclared as different kind of symbol
/usr/include/GL/gl.h:1884: error: previous declaration of ‘void glClientActiveTexture(GLenum)’
…/…/include/Crt/CrtData.h: In constructor ‘CrtOrient::CrtOrient()’:
…/…/include/Crt/CrtData.h:595: warning: passing NULL to non-pointer argument 1 of ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(size_t, const _Tp&, const _Alloc&) [with _Tp = CrtTransform*, _Alloc = std::allocator<CrtTransform*>]’
…/…/include/Crt/CrtCamera.h: In constructor ‘CrtInstanceCamera::CrtInstanceCamera()’:
…/…/include/Crt/CrtCamera.h:71: warning: ‘CrtInstanceCamera::z’ will be initialized after
…/…/include/Crt/CrtCamera.h:35: warning: ‘float CrtInstanceCamera::pan’
…/…/include/Crt/CrtCamera.h:32: warning: when initialized here
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h: In constructor ‘CrtInstanceMaterial::CrtInstanceMaterial()’:
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h:40: warning: ‘CrtInstanceMaterial::targetcfxMaterial’ will be initialized after
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h:37: warning: ‘std::string CrtInstanceMaterial::symbol’
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h:35: warning: when initialized here
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h: In constructor ‘CrtInstanceGeometry::CrtInstanceGeometry()’:
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h:54: warning: ‘CrtInstanceGeometry::AbstractGeometry’ will be initialized after
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h:53: warning: ‘CrtNode* CrtInstanceGeometry::Parent’
…/…/include/Crt/CrtGeometry.h:52: warning: when initialized here
make[1]: *** [objs/…/…/src/Crt/CrtCommonCg.cpu.o] Error 1

I installed Ubuntu feisty a few days ago.
Here is my OpenGL version : 2.1.0 NVIDIA 97.55

I also installed the last version of the nvidia cg toolkit : http://packages.debian.org/unstable/lib … cg-toolkit

I saw a topic about that but it was a long time ago :
https://collada.org/public_forum/viewtopic.php?t=91&

Does anybody know what’s wrong ?

Thanks

I’m not sure what the problem is, but I think we have a guy looking at issues with running RT on Linux right now. Your best bet is to post a bug to the SourceForge tracker.

Thanks for the advice. It’s done ! :smiley: