How to specify the file path in Collada DOM?

Hi there
I want to give a path to the CoherencyTest application to pars a Collada model. Unfortunatelly it can’t find the specified file.the full path is c:\coherencytest\cube.dae. I converted this path to the following URL:
/c:/coherencytest/cube.dae
Is it a wrong URL?
Here’s the report of CoherencyTest after specifying the path:

error : No such file or directory
I/O warning : failed to load external entity “COLLADA Overview - The Khronos Group Inc
LADASchema.xsd”
Schemas parser error : Failed to locate the main schema resource at ‘http://www.
collada.org/2005/11/COLLADASchema.xsd’.
ERROR: Could not parse schema from http://www.collada.org/2005/11/COLLADASchema.
xsd

-Ehsan-

The URI you have looks right, and it seems to work for me. “coherencytest.exe /c:/models/max/cube.dae” correctly finds the file and runs coherency test on it.

The error message you have sounds like coherency test couldn’t retrieve the schema from the internet. You need a valid internet connection for that to work. Could that be the problem?

Well, at the beginning of the DAE files there’s the following URL :
<COLLADA xmlns=“COLLADA 1.4 Schema” version=“1.4.1”>
What’s the meaning of this URL?
Why Coherencytest need to connect to the collada home page?Other Collada loaders such as ColladaLoader software can load the model without connecting to the internet.
-Ehsan-

What’s the meaning of this URL?
It’s just a namespace identifier. It doesn’t mean that you have to go read stuff from the internet or anything.

Why Coherencytest need to connect to the collada home page?
The coherency test validates the file against the official Collada schema. In order to do that it needs to load the schema from somewhere. The coherency test currently grabs the schema from its known location on the internet, but it’d be nice if you could copy the schema to your hard drive and then pass the file name to the coherency test on the command line. Then you wouldn’t need an internet connection. The maintainer of the coherency test (Herbert Law) was supposed to put that in I think, but he’s on vacation now.

Other Collada loaders such as ColladaLoader software can load the model without connecting to the internet.
Since most Collada model loaders (such as RT) don’t do schema validation, they don’t need to load the schema.