multi - thread debug build

pcrecpp-d.lib(pcrecpp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::replace(unsigned int,unsigned int,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)” (_imp?replace@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAEAAV12@IIABV12@@Z) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall pcrecpp::RE::Replace(class pcrecpp::StringPiece const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > *)const " (?Replace@RE@pcrecpp@@QBE_NABVStringPiece@2@PAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)

pcrecpp-d.lib(pcrecpp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(struct std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_Has_debug_it)” (_imp??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@U_Has_debug_it@01@@Z) referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall pcrecpp::RE::Replace(class pcrecpp::StringPiece const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > *)const " (?Replace@RE@pcrecpp@@QBE_NABVStringPiece@2@PAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)

I tried to build with multi-thread debug build but am getting this same issue.I know that the library using here is against dll build.But i dint get any corresponding dll.Please help me to over come from this issue.

What software are you trying to build?

HI marcus,
Thanks for reply.

Actually am trying to build collada-dom but now am getting the following error

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “class boost::system::error_category const & __cdecl boost::system::get_posix_category(void)” (?get_posix_category@system@boost@@YAABVerror_category@12@XZ) referenced in function “void __cdecl boost::system::`dynamic initializer for ‘posix_category’’(void)” (??__Eposix_category@system@boost@@YAXXZ)

please tell me how to overcome this.
am using the boost c++ version 1.39 woth multi-thread build

Ok marcus as per your suggestion i will use the flag NO_BOOST.I will check with that and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you marcus,

After using NO_BOOST flag ,now i could able to compile with any problem.