Collada setting for Haxe-Sandy Use

Hello there.

New poster here, have an issue I am looking to sort out.

I am working with sandy 3d and haxe in order to create some projects that I am working on.
I am modeling things with blender and lately been testing out truespace, which both have a collada exporter. The problem is that I cannot get the models to parse in. I have working code, and have tested other collada files that I find in text books and online, but even when I create a simple primitive in either blender or truespace, it dooes not load the model.

I have read that I have to triangulate the model when I build it to make it work, which I have done, but it still does not seem to work. I have gotten a model to appear with ASE export plugins for each of the modelers that I use, but I want to be able to use collada for the animations and many other things that it does.

Is there a list of things that I need to do in order for a collada model to load into my javascript/flash environment in haxe or is there a breakdown in the haxe world and not the collada. I had the same problems a while ago when I was working with just flash.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex