Applications which uses OpenCL 2.0 features (SVM, GAS, C11)

Hello…

Any one having idea on third party application available in the market which uses OpenCL 2.0 features (SVM, GAS, C11) ?

I want life time applications like Adobe Photoshop CC, Auto Desk Maya, Sony Vegas Pro 12, etc … I guess these applications were not implemented using OpenCL 2.0 features.

Any other applications implemented with 2.0 features?

Applications you listed can’t significantly benefit from 2.0 in the first place, since their solve such problems as when you send a GPU some math to perform and don’t need to make any additional decisions based on the result. Besides, the API is relatively new and such software is probably still in development.

Thanks Salabar for quick response…

Any examples you are aware of, i mean purely developed using OpenCL 2.0 spec?
Any university examples also fine for me…

I’ve got no info for you, I’m afraid. I doubt anything consumer grade is gonna hit the market any time soon: 80% of PC GPU market is controlled by NVIDIA whose OpenCL support appears to be purposely held back, which means only 20% of the userbase will benefit from having CL 2.0 path which in turn means no one will bother. Perhaps some companies already use it for some in-house apps. You may try asking these guys, their company is dedicated to optimization of HPC projects: https://twitter.com/streamcomputing

it could be true. Let me check the twitter page.

Intel also released 2.0 driver, but still it’s very minimal too…

CompuBench2015 has couple of OpenCL 2.0 enabled test. Try out if any one interested…