How to feed/access stream of images to/from the already existing OpenVX graph?

Hi all,

I am new to OpenVX. I am feeding stream of images captured from USB webcam to my OpenVX graph.

In my implementation, I want to create the graph only once, verify the graph and process it whenever there is a new frame. I don’t want to verify my graph each time when a new frame is passed to the graph.

My question:

1. How to pass/access the input/output images to/from the existing OpenVX graph (once the graph is created initially)?

Additional info:
I tried setting the graph parameters, the graph is processed without any errors but, when I access the output image, only first output image contains the graph processed data and rest all are blank.
When I release and recreate the same graph each time when a new frame arrives, it works fine. But, I want to feed/retrieve the images to/from the existing graph.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Kiran

[QUOTE=kirank3240;40681]Hi all,

I am new to OpenVX. I am feeding stream of images captured from USB webcam to my OpenVX graph.

In my implementation, I want to create the graph only once, verify the graph and process it whenever there is a new frame. I don’t want to verify my graph each time when a new frame is passed to the graph.

My question:

1. How to pass/access the input/output images to/from the existing OpenVX graph (once the graph is created initially)?

Additional info:
I tried setting the graph parameters, the graph is processed without any errors but, when I access the output image, only first output image contains the graph processed data and rest all are blank.
When I release and recreate the same graph each time when a new frame arrives, it works fine. But, I want to feed/retrieve the images to/from the existing graph.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Kiran[/QUOTE]

Are you asking how to access an image? You can use vxAccess/vxCommit in between graph executions to update the input image data. If you have wrapped some external memory with vxCreateImageFromHandle, then you could use external means to update the image. You should not need to release and recreate the graph for each execution.

Thank you very much for your reply. Now I am able to create the graph only once and process it whenever a new frame arrives.