Google Cardboard Post Processing

Hello, I am a complete beginner learning to code for Google Cardboard and OpenGL ES for iOS. I am trying to edit a very simple existing code to introduce a blur that can be toggled between the left and right eyes, a first step towards creating a bare bones visual therapy tool.

I’ve created a texture, rendered the scene as usual, then used glCopyTexImage2D to save the viewport image to that texture. Created a new framebuffer, vertex and fragment shader to apply the blur, but my output just blanks the image for the right eye.

I’ve searched through forums and revisited tutorials, but I know I’m still missing something that is likely glaringly obvious. I feel sufficiently stupid, and would be grateful for any advice that you may be able to give me.

I’ve also tried to attach the specific code to this post, but continue to receive the error: “Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn’t contain forbidden words.” So if anyone is kind enough to respond, perhaps we could find a different method for me to share code with you.

In order for people to help, you should post your code, what you have tried and where you are stuck.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.