Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement: Khronos Virtual Reality Standard Initiative

Quote Originally Posted by stgalaxy View Post
    We are currently a promoter member of Khronos (not ready to unveil the name now) and considering to participate this VR standard api initiative. Questions we have now:
    1. How to participate this initiative officially? Do you have a on-boarding process?
    2. How to involve in the standardization process? Do you have a regular meeting schedule? or a online collaboration process? a review process?
    3. Are all members of this initiative group equal? Or there are still a smaller core committee in this group with greater power?
    4. Where to get the detailed timeline with milestones for this 18 month process? Where to access the current documents/designs?
    If you couldn't answer, could you send me the contact of the right person?
    Thanks,
    I've contact you via private message in the forums.

Hello,

We're delighted to hear about this initiative and are interested in whether this project is likely to incorporate physical peripherals such as Omni-Directional Treadmills into the VR API's, and if there is any way to volunteer our products forward for reference/consideration outside of joining the Khronos organisation. We're based abroad and have limited technical English skills so were wondering how useful being part of a working group would be without full English proficiency.

Thanks for any information

Hi Running Man,

Would you please send this to your member service email address on this page: https://www.khronos.org/vr/ . Someone will be able to direct your question and get you the answer you need. Thank you very much for inquiry about our work group and your products.

Thanks for the reply - could you PM the exact address? I think I've sent an email to the right address but it wasn't fully clear on the page.

We're based abroad and have limited technical English skills so were wondering how useful being part of a working group would be without full English proficiency.

Hi i have the esame question
    Where to get the detailed timeline with milestones for this 18 month process?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12