Transform Feedback

Would it be possible to consider adding support for transform feedback to OpenGL SC?

I understand that the concept behind OpenGL SC is to pre-allocate all resources. The buffers required for transform feedback can be pre-calculated to be a maximum size thus meeting this requirement.

The difficultly would be in ensuring that the data written back from the GPU does not exceed the buffer size.

A couple of extensions in OpenGL that attempt to address some of this that may potential help:
[ul]
[li]GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query
[/li][li]GL_KHR_robustness
[/li][/ul]

If this is not possible then maybe a less strict SC profile could be considered as a half way house between OpenGL ES and OpenGL SC 2.x?

[QUOTE=damian;42795]Would it be possible to consider adding support for transform feedback to OpenGL SC?

I understand that the concept behind OpenGL SC is to pre-allocate all resources. The buffers required when you downloadbluestacks.net for transform feedback can be pre-calculated to be a maximum size thus meeting this requirement.

The difficultly would be in ensuring that the data written back from the GPU does not exceed the buffer size.

A couple of extensions in OpenGL that attempt to address some of this that may potential help:

[ul]
[li]GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query[/li][li]GL_KHR_robustness[/li][/ul]

If this is not possible then maybe a less strict SC profile could be considered as a half way house between OpenGL ES and OpenGL SC 2.x?[/QUOTE]

I’ve the same issue!

Someone can help us?

[QUOTE=manop23;43147]I’ve the same issue!

Someone can help us?[/QUOTE]

There is nothing to stop anyone from defining their own extension to OpenGL SC to support their needs since it’s fully extensible. I don’t believe Khronos has any immediate plans to add transform feedback to OpenGL SC.