Fusion3D - new open source C++ Vulkan 3D engine

Very early work has begun, but since it’s open source on sourceforge/github, I figured it would be ok to post the url here.

I welcome anyone who wishes to help develop the engine - atm is creates the window/swap-chain etc, but it’s progress fast.

If you wish to help code it, let me know your github username. it’s on the MIT license.

Cheers - If this is not ok for this forum sorry and pls delete.

[QUOTE=fusion3Ddev;43693]Very early work has begun, but since it’s open source on sourceforge/github, I figured it would be ok to post the url here.

I welcome anyone who wishes to help develop the engine - atm is creates the window/swap-chain etc, but it’s progress fast.

If you wish to help code it, let me know your github username. it’s on the MIT license.

Cheers - If this is not ok for this forum sorry and pls delete.[/QUOTE]

GitHub - AntRobWells35/fusion3d: A next gen 3D engine fusing modern techniques and apis. is the github

[QUOTE=fusion3Ddev;43693]Very early work has begun, but since it’s open source on sourceforge/github, I figured it would be ok to post the url here.

Cheers - If this is not ok for this forum sorry and pls delete.[/QUOTE]

Here is the first shot, a simple tri.

I’ve removed the duplicate post regarding this engine. Please post to the same thread for updates. Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry no prob.

Small preview video .https://youtu.be/DENjytGNhEs