Win 2000

Is there anything I can do to be able to play Oni in windows 2000? I’m pretty sure I need OpenGL, but it doesn’t exist for win 2k, and there’s no telling how long ago their web page was updated (living on the net, I realize not many companies do unless they remain in contact with news sites daily)

I was wondering if this was an OpenGL problem, or if I could get aid somewhere else… My card is a Voodoo 3 2000 PCI and there are no alternative drivers on gl’s web site. perhaps wickedgl? i’ll go check that out now…

Oni works fine in Win2k (just played it yesterday). The problem is most likely your outdated graphics card. You should see if you can find updated Win2k drivers for your card, but I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Oni DOES play fine on W2K.

Chromebender: Don’t even say that the problem is an outdated vid card. Yes, i realize that the Voodoo 3’s are pretty dated, but they can still play 90% of the games around w/o much problems.

Kingrames: I got V3 3000 AGP, it plays the game perfectly and with great frame rate. I always use and recommend people to use the Omega drivers for their Voodoo’s. www.voodoofiles.com <—get the Omega drivers here. Make sure to get the W2K version, not the W9x.

[This message has been edited by Villan007 (edited 09-25-2001).]