Intel 810 Chipset, Game not recognizing opengl

ok people right i have an intel 810 chipset on my windows 98 pc and well it supports open gl fine cuz every other god dang game works but this one, the one i want to work doesn;t what happens is after installation it says Setup did not detect drivers for a glide compatible 3dfx multimedia card. So i figure downloading the opengl setup utility and getting the new drivers and so i did so and now there in the C:\Program Files\GLSETUP\Intel 810-815 folder do they stay there or should i do something with them? I know all you have to do can’t be just download them how do i set them up?

And what game are you talking about?

Since the game looks for 3DFX Glide drivers could it be that it is an older game written for the 3DFX Glide API which has/had nothing to do with OpenGL?

Cheers!

Please Help! RE: Worldplay multiplayer cards games AOL keyword “Worldplay”. Windows2000=Error code19=system not supported, was told this was due to the Open GL not being present on the Win2000, how can I apply/install …how can I get back into Worldplay with Windows2000 OS, THANKS in advance! (Windows2000)

Originally posted by Nothing:
[b]And what game are you talking about?

Since the game looks for 3DFX Glide drivers could it be that it is an older game written for the 3DFX Glide API which has/had nothing to do with OpenGL?

Cheers![/b]

AOL Keyword:Worldplay/left border click on any game/click play, prompt for install appears/installed/click PLAY again=Error CODE 19=system not supported=no OpenGL in Windows2000 or higher=sad Mom…can ANYONE apply/patch the openGL into the install app for GILS?
Thanks!!
PS: this issue is addressed in the latest Windows Compatibility Toolkit, but one must know what ther’re doing/how to apply the app (HELP!)

this is the link to the game…http://aol.ea.com/clubroom/games/cc_hearts00/home.jsp

Originally posted by Nothing:
[b]And what game are you talking about?

Cheers![/b]