I have a laptop and a trident video card will open GL work

I have a laptop and a trident video card will open GL work plz reply to me tough email nintendo64_pro@hotmail.com thx alot

I have searched almost every where but didnot find open gl for trident. Even trident site does not have it. so mail trident manufacturer to please help us and develop open gl for trident so that we both can play q3. i am desparately searching it.

Originally posted by Help ME:
I have a laptop and a trident video card will open GL work plz reply to me tough email nintendo64_pro@hotmail.com thx alot

Hey, I was wondering if you found an OpenGL that works on your laptop. I also have a laptop with a trident video card. you can email me at roboman10@hotmail.com. Thanks

Originally posted by wasimh:
I have searched almost every where but didnot find open gl for trident. Even trident site does not have it. so mail trident manufacturer to please help us and develop open gl for trident so that we both can play q3. i am desparately searching it.

I was wondering if you found an OpenGL that works on a laptop with a trident video card. you can email me at roboman10@hotmail.com. Thanks