Linking Error

Ok I just started cleaning my pong game code up and I decided I wanted to make it object oriented. So I through a bunch of things into classes like textures. I wanted to be able to make a texture object and destroy it when I wanted. This is beside the point. When making the definition for the members of this class I needed the GL headers. I had to use these headers actually in a bunch of headers, and when I do this I get this error:

c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : error C2144: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before type ‘void’
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : error C2501: ‘WINGDIAPI’ : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(1152) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
Error executing cl.exe.

I am sorry for the horrible wording of this message. It is 1 am and I have a bad head ache. If you need more code just ask. Thank you for your concern.

LOL 10 seconds later I think I found the problem. I need to includ <windos.h> first in all of them.