New way to get 3D models

When I payd money - I didn’t really think, that it works. But, God, it’s just fine - the model which costs $200 backs I got only for $5! And will download more. Visit http://www.3dworldclub.com - I recommend!

Have a look at this thread: http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/Forum3/HTML/006340.html

At least, it won’t cost you $5.

Great - unintelligible spam for a site which doesn’t even exist!

I think it’s not very difficult to count: 20 models for 100 backs, so 1 model will cost 5 backs.

The site is exist - you are wrong, men

Originally posted by bakery2k:
Great - unintelligible spam for a site which doesn’t even exist!

The site is exist

Excellent grammar. Anyway:

“The page cannot be displayed”

20 models for 100 backs

What’s a back?

p.s. www.3dcafe.com www.polycount.com

Dear bakery2k, I hope you understand that this is a MULTICULTURAL PLACE AND NOT EVERYONE IS FROM THE US OR ANY ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY…

So please excuse people with grammatical errors, and watch out for yourself because you will also make stupid mistakes the way you just did by critiquing someone’s grammar…

Also, the site 3dworld site does exist, it may simply be down or moved or whatever.

Thank you and have a great day…

Originally posted by bakery2k:
[b] [quote]
The site is exist

Excellent grammar. Anyway:

“The page cannot be displayed”

20 models for 100 backs

What’s a back?

p.s. www.3dcafe.com www.polycount.com [/b][/QUOTE]

Heheh… I also get a “Cannot find server or DNS errror.” A couple days ago I followed that link and it worked, though.

Anyway, my thoughts… Waste of money. There’s no way I’d pay $99/month to download models.

I get an error message, too. Anyway, the point is : www.opengl.org is not intended to be a place where you can make advertising for free.

mancha, like you (I guess), I do not speak English natively, but I think that people should make efforts. Especially when one has an english name ?!

What a sweat deal, for $99.00 dollars a month you can download 10 models uploaded by other users and if you upload one of your own, you get 5 more downloads… that’s a $50.00 dollar value!!!

Get real, if they have a model that someone is selling for $200.00 dollars on the internet and they are posting it to there members, unless they have a deal with the person who made the object, you maybe looking at someone who is going to be hit with a law suit for giving out copyrighted works!! Then if you use the object in something that you want to sell, then you also will be hit with a copyright law suit.

This site is no deal if you are paying for objects other people are uploading for free!!! There are lot’s of free sites on the internet.

BTW I went to the site sometime last month, but look’s like it is down now… maybe they have took the money and ran…

Originally posted by Jacky Brown:
When I payd money - I didn’t really think, that it works. But, God, it’s just fine - the model which costs $200 backs I got only for $5! And will download more. Visit http://www.3dworldclub.com - I recommend!

[This message has been edited by nexusone (edited 05-14-2002).]

back = green-back which is slang for dollar

I understand that Morglum, but this is by no means an English lecture hall. You don’t want to help? That is fine, but criticising someone’s capabilities of using a language is not helpful. Also, people may get discouraged to come here for help if they are challenged with their writing or speaking capabilities.

My screen name is mancha, can you tell if I speak any other language perfectly right off?

I apoligize though if offended anyone

100 backs = 20 models!!? he he.
Man, $100 = Tribes 2 and Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament .

get a life kids.