[solved]about Texture Mapping

[b]how to apply different textures to different surfaces?? i.e, a cube has 6 surfaces, how can i apply 6 different textures on each…

Thanks…[/b]

[ May 30, 2005: Message edited by: lavendersg ]

I’m not familiar with OpenGL ES. But in OpenGL, you should load 6 pictures; use from the function glBindTexture() and specify the properties of each texture and then in your program, call the glBindTexture()s with different IDs to use from the different textures.
-Ehsan-

ok…i try first…

or did anyone have this experience??

oh no…
still didn’t work it out…
how ??
how to apply different textures to different surfaces??

Have any sample??

Great Thanks.

[b]how to apply different textures to different surfaces?? i.e, a cube has 6 surfaces, how can i apply 6 different textures on each…

Thanks…[/b]

Eshan is right,

use glBindTexture to manage multiple textures. You’ve asked the question twice and been given the correct answer twice, now go put in the effort required to make it work.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dorbie:
[b]Eshan is right,

use glBindTexture to manage multiple textures. You’ve asked the question twice and been given the correct answer twice, now go put in the effort required to make it work.[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha…
Thank you…

Actually i’ve worked out…

pretty easy…

I am so stupid…

:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.