Opengl, glut using fltk

well I am trying to configure a sun solaris machine. I need to use opengl using FLTK ie
the Fast Light Tool Kit. I have included the necessary header files in the standard hello world program, yet there are some errors that I am getting.Could any one give me a step by step procedure of all the header files and library files i would need to configure my sun solaris machine for usage with regards to opengl (with glut using fltk.)

further details regarding the fltk and hello world program can be obtained at fltk.org. The sample error message that I get is:

opengl1.cpp:33: Window' undeclared (first use this function) opengl1.cpp:33: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) opengl1.cpp:33: window’ undeclared (first use this function)
opengl1.cpp:33: syntax error before (' token opengl1.cpp:35: Widget’ undeclared (first use this function)

opengl1.cpp is the name of the program.

This forum is about OpenGL ES, OpenGL for embedded systems. You might be more lucky asking on an OpenGL forum at www.opengl.org.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.