[urgent] How to solve warning LNK4204?

when i run the sample code of OpenGL ES Tutorials, this warning keeps occuring…
what should i do with it??
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><HR>ug.lib(ug_win32.obj) : warning LNK4204: ‘C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\25 OpenGL ES Tutorials for Win32PocketPC\03OpenGLWindow\emulatorDbg\vc60.pdb’ is missing debugging information for referencing module; linking object as if no debug inf<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what’s more, why i cannot exclude the code from the source file of those tutorials??

Great Thanks to someone who can help me…

Simply ignore it. It only means that you cant go step in the UG library when debbuging

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jacobo Rodriguez:
Simply ignore it. It only means that you cant go step in the UG library when debbuging<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Thnx…

another problem is when i run the sample code from the tutorial, embedded VC++ just told me" Cannot excute program"…

why? is the problem of code? or setting of my software?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><HR>#pragma comment(lib, “libGLES_CM.lib”)
#pragma comment(lib, “ug.lib”)

#include “ug.h”

void init()
{

}

void display(UGWindow uwin)
{

}

int main()
{
UGCtx ug = ugInit();

UGWindow uwin = ugCreateWindow(ug, "", "03 - Create Window", 250, 250, 100, 100);

init();

ugDisplayFunc(uwin, display);

ugMainLoop(ug);

return 0;

} <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is the code…

thanks for anyone who can teach me – a beginner…

Usually this happens when your platform selectors (somewhere in the upper left corner on the toolbar) do not point to the right device configuration.

Can you run a simple “Hello World” app created by the MFC project wizard?

• HM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hans-Martin Will:
[b]Usually this happens when your platform selectors (somewhere in the upper left corner on the toolbar) do not point to the right device configuration.

Can you run a simple “Hello World” app created by the MFC project wizard?

• HM[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, I can run the “Hello World”…

But cannot execute any sample code from the tutorials here…

and, platform selectors should point to which device configuration? which one is right?

thank you so much…

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.