eglCreatePixmapSurface on Axim X51v

Hi,

I’m trying to render into a pixmap but eglCreatePixmapSurface always generates an EGL_BAD_ALLOC error and returns a NULL pointer. I get the same result by using the code from [1]. The pixmap itself is created correctly.

Has anyone of you ever tried to create a pixmap surface using the OpenGLES API for the Intel 2700g chip and/or had a similar problem? I’m wondering whether it’s actually supported…

Another question (which is a little bit offtopic in this forum) is: Did anyone play around yet with the DualDisplay-API of the 2700g in conjunction with OpenGLES with the goal to render in a larger resolution on an external display?

I’m grateful for every hint.

[1] http://www.trajectorylabs.com/getting_started_with_opengl_and_pocket_pc.html

Hi,

Please check the following document from Intel which specifies what functionality is supported by the Intel driver for the Intel 2700G processor present in the Dell Axim X51v:

The document indicates that eglCreatePixmapSurface in not supported.

Hope this helps,

K-

Yes, thanks for the link.

But now I think I have a real problem rendering to an external display… :frowning:

Bye
orvill

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.