OpenGL ES 2.0 Implementations

Does anybody know if there are available OpenGL ES 2.0 Implementations?
Googleing the web I found only 1.x implementations (Vincent, Rasteroid3, etc…) . Another related question: are there, on market, compliant harware to the OpenGL ES 2.0 specs and capable of shading?

Thanks in advance,

Josef Grunig

Work on an OSS implementation of the 2.0 API is actually on-going, even though it’s still going to be a while until it will be stable enough for real development work. The new site is here.

• HM

Work on an OSS implementation of the 2.0 API is actually on-going, even though it’s still going to be a while until it will be stable enough for real development work. The new site is here.

• HM[/quote]

Thanks,
I’m gonna concentrate on OpenGL ES 1.x API.

Any news on progress?

Slowly but steadily. For the next couple of months I will still be spending my time on the behavioral and then synthesiable model of the graphics engine. Once that’s in place, I’ll return my focus to the driver software.

The OSS distribution will most likely contain the driver plus the verilated version of the RTL model; still depends on some licensing issues I will need to clarify. From what I understand, the verilated code will be covered by LGPL.

• HM

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.