Glut es beginer

hi
I am new to opengles.i am working with evc& pocket pc 2003.i got some tutorials from Zeus cmd site.i have downloaded vincent implementation as well as glut es and copied their contents according to the tutoorials . when i complied the code i got errors :
Configuration: 07OrthographicProjection - Win32 (WCE emulator) Debug--------------------
Compiling…
main.cpp
Linking…
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutSwapBuffers referenced in function “void __cdecl display(void)” (?display@@YAXXZ)
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutMainLoop referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutAttachMenu referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutAddMenuEntry referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutCreateMenu referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutSpecialFunc referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutDisplayFunc referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutCreateWindow referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutInitDisplayMode referenced in function _main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glutInit referenced in function _main
corelibc.lib(pegwmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup
emulatorDbg/07OrthographicProjection.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 11 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

07OrthographicProjection.exe - 12 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I want to use glut es .plz help me start with it
thankyou

Hi,

you have to add the library of GLUT ES to the project.
Make sure you added the library search path in the global settings and also the GLUT ES library to your project.

Cheers Norbert

hi
thanks for the reply
i have dowmloaded the glut es from sourceforge.net and copied the folders according to the tutorial given on zeus cmd site (setting up the environment)
kindly help where i have to include the lib
thanks
saurabh

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.