GLU| ES implementation

Hi all,
Anybody knows about a GLU| ES implementation?
I’ve tried this one http://glutes.sourceforge.net/ , but seems to be incomplete.

Any idea?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Ro

Im currently using that GLUT|ES.

I didnt have any trouble using EVC4*+Rasteroid+GLUT|ES… Using Vincent, i had to download the compiled version of the GLUT|ES… the link is available in Vincent’s page.

Try download the compiled version of the GLUT|ES

[]`

Wendel B Silva

*EVC4 = Embedded Visual C++ 4

Hi,

I am trying the sample in GLUT|ES package but I got some errors.
I am using the EVC4 project file in E:\GLUT_ES\glutes-1.11\Sample\EVC4.0, supposed my GLUT|ES package is under E:\GLUT_ES.

I have no problem building the glutes.lib, glutes.dll and glutes_static.lib but when I tried to build the sample project. I got a link error like:

--------------------Configuration: sample - Win32 (WCE emulator) Debug--------------------
Linking…
Creating library emulatorDbg/sample.lib and object emulatorDbg/sample.exp
corelibc.lib(pegwmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup
emulatorDbg/sample.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

sample.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Could somebody help me out? :frowning:

Thanks

Hi!

--------------------Configuration: sample - Win32 (WCE emulator) Debug--------------------
Linking…
corelibc.lib(pegwmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup

Could somebody help me out?

It seems you have not chosen the correct kind of Project: I mean, in the project wizard, you chose “Win32 Application” (or something like that), but you have to choose “Console Application”

I hope this will fix your linker error,
Roberto

I opened the project in EVC4. I didn’t start the project from scratch coz it is provided in the glutes-1.11 package.

Some guy suggestes changing the project setting from “/entry:“WinMainCRTStartup”” to /entry:“wWinMainCRTStartup”. But it doesn’t work for me. After I did that change and tried to rebuild the project. It is said: Deleting intermediate files and output files for project ‘sample - Win32 (WCE emulator) Debug’.
Compiling…
sample.cpp
Linking…
corelibc.lib(wwinmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _wWinMain referenced in function _wWinMainCRTStartup

Any idea?

Hey there,

I was trying to use Rasteroid Implementation… and i have a few problems with the glut|es.

My current working set is Vincent+GLUT|ES(Blotfib compilation).
I Tryed to compile the GLUT|ES myself and i get the same problem you had.
With the current compilation i have, i cant use Rasteroid.

Im trying to fix that.

If you wanna use the Blotfib compilation, you may find the link to download in the ZeusCMD tutorial (Setting the Environment Tutorial)

[]

Wendel b Silva

Hi,

To fix your _wWinMainCRTStartup problem
Go to the project’s properties window then goto Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Advanced
then set the “Entry Point” field to the name of your “main”

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.