ES 2 friendly mobile simulation language for web delivery

Hi,

I am looking for a high level language for web delivery of interactive simulation content to mobiles. Something that can be made to map well into openGL ES 2. I have been thinking an XML based language would be right for this, but it would have to be very cut down, much like ES was cut down from GL.

The two main royalty free, open standards XML languages that I first thought of, Collada and X3D, seem too large or encumbered with “dead wood” much like OpenGL was considered for mobile graphics.

If there is no language that fits the bill, what do you think would be the best language to start with? My initial thinking is that X3D, being designed for web interactive content delivery, would be the best place to start.

Excellent post. Thanks for sharing.

[u]comparatif simulation credit taux comparer auto[/u] - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net comparatif simulation credit taux comparer auto

it may offer something or maybe more will be added in time
[u]proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation[/u] - demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.[u]proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation[/u]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.