Emacs-Kernelyzer

Dear All,

I am new to GPU computing, and woundered if there is an equivalent Kernel Analyzer, or emacs plug in to handle kernels in the code for Linux systems. Currently the nice pretty GUI and Kernel analyzer only run on windows platforms? Any good code analyzer encompassing OpenCL, Kernels, etc. would do as long as it also encompasses the C++ as well I guess.

Steve

Dear All,

per my first post, with the Kernel analyzer it states that it acts as a code analyzer, as well as several other features such as kernel performance, ect… I was concerned with something to spot check code, like an editor (not that I am not interested in the other things) . I have never used this, only read the online specs. I just wanted to avoid typos with C++ including OpenCL parallel terms for the kernels, which will either be missed, or constantly show up as typo’s in an Emacs editor on Linux. I am aware there are comand line options for some of the kernel anylyzer performance, and warnings, etc…but like most people on earth I am at heart a lazy bastard.

In addition, I am also interested in scientific applications, which I see a big future in as far as Molecular biology (as already demoed from Kronos and folding@home parasitic computing techniques), and physics (if somone ever builds a 20 CPU, 100 GPU system for the later).

Steve