openGL ES software implementation for clutter

hi,

I am trying to compile clutter on openGL ES 1.1(i.e gles1.0) with backend eglnative .The clutter application is configured with following option:
./configure --with-flavour=eglnative --with-gles=1.1 --with-x=no

source compiled with some modification in clutter/cogl.But while building test application ,I am getting error :
CCLD test-conformance
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glTexEnvfv' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glIsEnabled’
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glTexEnvi' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glAlphaFunc’
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glColor4ub' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glClearColor’
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glDeleteBuffers' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glFogfv’
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glFogf' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glLoadMatrixf’
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glGenBuffers' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glMaterialfv’
…/…/clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to glIsTexture' ../../clutter/.libs/libclutter-eglnative-1.0.so: undefined reference to CLUTTER_UNITS_FROM_DEVICE’

I am using clutter-1.1.2 and gles1.0

please help me.

~regards
bhadraji

I don’t know anything about cuttter, but those missing symbols are not defined in gles1.0, however they are defined in gles1.1. So it looks like you need to link against a gles1.1 implementation or modify cutter to be compatible with gles1.0. I’m not sure about some other missing symbols, but this is a good first step. Can you configure with gles1.0 (e.g. ./configure --with-flavour=eglnative --with-gles=1.0 --with-x=no)?

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.