Open Max Core Query

I am new to Open Max Technology. Can any one please help me on solving these basic queries?

What is Open Max Core? Is any specification available for Open Max Core.

I would like to Port Open Max Core for Windows CE 6.0 Operating system? Is there a port already available for Windows CE 6.0 OS?

If i sign an Open Max Adopters mempership? Can i get sample Open Max Core implementation from Khronos Group?

The OpenMAX|IL core provides some basic functionality (much by provided macros). A simple implementation doesn’t take much code.

Section 3.2 of the IL 1.1.2 specificaiton covers the Core.

A basic core doesn’t have many OS dependencies. Most of the complexity in implementing an IL Core is from optional support, e.g. dynamic discovery of components. I don’t know of any non-basic implementations that are public.

I don’t believe that one is currently included in the Adopters’ package (other than the macros in the header file).

There is an Open Source implementation of OpenMAX IL called Bellagio (Bellagio OpenMAX Integration Layer). This includes a basic IL core, which, licensing issues aside, may be a good place to start. I would caution that this implementation is not conformant, but I would not expect significant issues with its Core implementation.