Check out a video of my shader gallery :D

http://www.wegame.com/watch/shader_gallery/

Here is an initial video of a shader gallery I have been creating. It doesn’t have cel-shading or multi-texturing, which I just recently implemented. I have to make a new video, but I am waiting on getting cube-mapping to work, please go to that thread in this forum and help me out with that one if you can :slight_smile:

Anyways, I’d like to say thanks so far for the help you guys have given me so far, I remember last week I couldn’t even load a friggin image into openGL :eek:

BTW, the reflections on those objects in this video are spherical, not cube :frowning: The ground uses sweet stencil reflections :slight_smile:

Last note, the music was accidental, I didn’t realize at the time that FRAPS captures any music being played haha :smiley:

nice :slight_smile:

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

I think everyone here would rather you use the bandwidth on higher resolution. Another idea would be to zoom in on the different effects if you record another video later :slight_smile:

Really nice. Maybe you could even go a step further and make the full demo available for download. That way others could learn from your efforts too.

Jan.

Nicolai, the movie was recorded at 1280x800 withs FRPAS, I believe if you have that HD button as blue and hit the arrow to full screen you’ll get a really good resolution to watch the movie.

Jan, I definitely want to do that. There is absolutely not enough full source code for GLSL effects. The orange book lacks a lot of application related code for GLSL, and their cube mapping is busted (see my cube-mapping topic). Beyond that, most websites don’t provide full source, or worse yet, it is hard to find code for certain effects like bloom or cube-mapping. I bet if I setup a website with this gallery, plus more effects plus terrain and physics code I could get a lot of hits. Do you guys agree?

Aren’t the brick and yellow bumpy thing from ShaderDesigner?

I got them from the orange book, but maybe the orange book got them from ShaderDesigner :slight_smile: