Embedded RTOS hardware and software configuration

I have a Single Board Computer with a graphics daughter card. I have an OpenGL library (version 1.4) for the Real-Time Operating System that I use for writing graphics application programs.

What do I need to bring up OpenCL on this little system and do application development? Do I need an OpenCL driver to bridge the gap to the graphics card or can the OpenGL driver handle that?

I assume that there is no OpenCL API object library for the processor / RTOS, so can I get the OpenCL source?

I’d like to hear what my options are so that I can correctly scope the effort to bring this technology to my system.

Dear alan.bland!

What’s type of SBC do you have?

What do I need to bring up OpenCL on this little system and do application development? Do I need an OpenCL driver to bridge the gap to the graphics card or can the OpenGL driver handle that?

You will need an OpenCL driver. The OpenGL driver is not sufficient.

I assume that there is no OpenCL API object library for the processor / RTOS, so can I get the OpenCL source?

OpenCL is an open standard. However, there is no working open-source implementation of OpenCL as far as I know.