Cube map textures

I am having some issues with cube map textures. Could you please help me in solving this out.

1. when I call glCopyTexSubImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_X + i ,0,0,0,0,0,128,128), I am expecting half of each surface of cube texture replaces with the subtexture(from the framebuffer). where my originol texture array is 256x256 of size. If I call file_glCopyTexSubImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_POSITIVE_X + i ,0,0,0,0,0,256,256), the whole cube is replaced with the subtexture. I am not able to see old texture. which is correct behaviour I think.

Could you please tell me why it is like this? I am not ablr to change half of the cube map texture.

1. When I call glCompressedTexImage2D() or glcompressedtexsubimage2d for cubemap. I am expecting whole complete compressed Image data on each surface of cube. but It just using half of or part of compressed texture for rendering whole surface of cube.
    I mean my compressed image is having scene with sky and trees, than on cube I am just getting sky only… no trees.

Thanking you.

I’ve used wrong quadrants. Problem solved.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.