Looking for a WebGL coder

Hello everyone.

My name is Anti Danilevski, I am a game producer. Recently, I made a successful start-up and now it’s a working and money-earning browser-based game. We made it on Unity3D, while nobody believed in this technology.

Now, it’s time for HTML5 / WebGL. This is why I am looking for a talented and experienced HTML5 / WebGL coder and prosting this proposition here.

This is an enthusiastic (for now) start-up, and this is a game for social networks. We have a great game design and outstanding, unique game conception. Currently, we are working on server architecture and documentation.

If you are interested in becoming part of our little team, or wish to know more about that offer, please send me e-mail to: anti.danilevski(dog)gmail.com

With best regards,
Anti A. Danilevski

WebGL is still pretty new - there aren’t many of us with that kind of expertise out there yet.

However, if you’re recruiting, find someone with JavaScript and OpenGL expertise - and you’ll have someone who will immediately be able to work with WebGL.

I don’t know what your needs are - but if you’re interested in someone on a part-time, work-from-home/consultancy basis, I might be interested. But I’m not going to be giving up my day job or relocating from Austin, TX.

Here is a screenshot from my latest app:

[http://www.sjbaker.org/tmp/screenshot_28_12.png](http://www.sjbaker.org/tmp/screenshot_28_12.png)

It is in WebGL and has skeletal mesh animation, particle systems, dynamic shadowing, etc.

I’m at <steve@sjbaker.org>

Exactly, this is why I am interested in this technology. 2 years ago, when I’ve chosen Unity3D, nobody believed me - and now my project been evaluated for 640,000$. I have no single doubt that WebGL is a future of browser-based games.

I don’t know what your needs are - but if you’re interested in someone on a part-time, work-from-home/consultancy basis, I might be interested. But I’m not going to be giving up my day job or relocating from Austin, TX.

Currently, we all are working on the project and having other jobs too. So no, we do not require anyone to move away and especially give up the current job - not until game is launched and begun to earn money (more than your current job provides). But being online at least 2 hours per day and able to contact via skype is necessary.

I’m at <steve@sjbaker.org>

E-mail sent.

Still looking for a coder to join our team.

Clarification: while this is a start-up, it’s not a payed work. We all are enthusiasts here, we believe in new technologies and in WebGl - but most of investors do not. So, we will be making this first game by self (and I have experience and successful projects that did begins same way).