2D FFT Routine Needed

Does anyone have a fast 2D FFT routine? I purchased the OpenCL Programming Guide book recently and Chapter 18 has the Ocean Example but the downloaded code didn’y have that example. Does anyone know where I can get that source as well?

You may try the Apple FFT.

Or maybe the Ocean sample from the Apple developer site http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#samplecode/OpenCL_OceanWave/Introduction/Intro.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40009447 and click the “Download Sample Code” button

I went to the OceanCL link and the Download Sample Code button doesn’t do anything. All of the source files are there but I have to copy and paste each file. Is there a zip or tar file that has all of the source?

The button is there at the top of the page (somewhat hidden and in an awkward place to the right of the “Table of Contents” title) it will allow you to download all the files as a zip file named OpenCL_OceanWave.zip.

FYI, In IE8 the button doesn’t work, use another browser such as FireFox.

Thanks for the tip on IE8. I used google chrome and it worked!

I will be running this on an Ubuntu Linux system. Should I be forewarned on some compatibility issues or should it build ok.