Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: any one can draw this picture plz?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2

    Question any one can draw this picture plz?

    hi i have exam and my master say we have to write the code this picture i biginner in open Gl i cant write the code any one can plz ? tnx
    shape.jpg

  2. #2
    Newbie Frequent Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Posting Guidelines
    6: Is your question about a homework assignment? If so, remember that the purpose of homework is to help you learn. It does you no good to be told the answer to a homework assignment. Also, this is cheating, which is generally frowned upon in academic institutions.
    Please see the full Forum Posting Guidelines for details.

  3. #3
    Member Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy, Lissone
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by riddick1368 View Post
    hi i have exam and my master say we have to write the code this picture i biginner in open Gl i cant write the code any one can plz ? tnx
    Attachment 1396
    without considering that is not clear how you have to draw this image and this can be classified as cheating, what' s the purpose of this request? Because even if we could answer you, it won't help you, let me explain.
    After school there is no way to cheat, after school you simply cannot write in some forum asking someone to make things for you, after school you will be paid because you CAN do what it supposed you can do and not for the job that some other has done.
    So, you can explain what you have to do and we will explain you how to do, guiding you in the right way but we cannot replace you because it won't help you, hope it's clear.

  4. #4
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggero Visitnin View Post
    without considering that is not clear how you have to draw this image and this can be classified as cheating, what' s the purpose of this request? Because even if we could answer you, it won't help you, let me explain.
    After school there is no way to cheat, after school you simply cannot write in some forum asking someone to make things for you, after school you will be paid because you CAN do what it supposed you can do and not for the job that some other has done.
    So, you can explain what you have to do and we will explain you how to do, guiding you in the right way but we cannot replace you because it won't help you, hope it's clear.
    Have you heard of stack overflow? I've seen MANY work-related posts there.

    BUT! your point still stands.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2
    you know what guy's , actually our teacher gave us this picture and asked to find the code for it. he also allow us to find it anywhere and any how we can so if u can lend me a hand here i appreciate it so much
    i just have two days to final exam thank's a lot.

  6. #6
    Member Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy, Lissone
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by riddick1368 View Post
    you know what guy's , actually our teacher gave us this picture and asked to find the code for it. he also allow us to find it anywhere and any how we can so if u can lend me a hand here i appreciate it so much
    i just have two days to final exam thank's a lot.
    listen to me, the point isn't that we don't want to help you, the point is that what you are asking us is not to help you but do it for you, trust to me: if you need help this is the place, if you need someone who does the job for you i suppose this isn't the right place.
    honestly i didn't understand what you have to do (in Italy we don't do 3D graphics at school) because i never done it before, but if you try to explain what you have to do instead come here asking "hey this is what i have to do, can you do for me?" it would help you and who is trying to help you.

    I'm sorry for your situation but somehow you will learning something from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtRoad View Post
    Have you heard of stack overflow? I've seen MANY work-related posts there.

    BUT! your point still stands.
    yeah i know stack overflow, my problem was that i don't understand what he has to do.
    another thing, only for curiosity, what do you mean with "your point still stands"? it means that you agree with me or not? i'm asking only for learn english

  7. #7
    Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggero Visitnin View Post
    yeah i know stack overflow, my problem was that i don't understand what he has to do.
    another thing, only for curiosity, what do you mean with "your point still stands"? it means that you agree with me or not? i'm asking only for learn english
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. Asking for help on undocumented features or to ask for references or debugging help is ok IMHO. I'm just pointing out that there are MANY people at "work" who cheat on forums. Sadly, people doing that and not understanding what's really going on by copying/pasting code from online is probably one of the causes of the volume of poor software.

    riddick1368, the problem stems from the way you phrased your question in your original post.

    This is where I originally picked up OpenGL NEHE. Lighthouse3d is a lot more up-to-date for OpenGL conventions (shaders, etc.). In two days, you can more than easily figure it out.

  8. #8
    Member Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy, Lissone
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by MtRoad View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. Asking for help on undocumented features or to ask for references or debugging help is ok IMHO. I'm just pointing out that there are MANY people at "work" who cheat on forums. Sadly, people doing that and not understanding what's really going on by copying/pasting code from online is probably one of the causes of the volume of poor software.

    riddick1368, the problem stems from the way you phrased your question in your original post.

    This is where I originally picked up OpenGL NEHE. Lighthouse3d is a lot more up-to-date for OpenGL conventions (shaders, etc.). In two days, you can more than easily figure it out.
    thanks for the reply, i learned a new saying, thanks again.

Similar Threads

  1. picture in picture
    By ibarra1988 in forum OpenGL: Basic Coding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. I want to draw a line over a picture image
    By Tyler in forum OpenGL: Basic Coding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. What's wrong with this picture?
    By Charlweed in forum OpenGL: Basic Coding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:24 PM
  4. picture in picture
    By zukko in forum OpenGL: Basic Coding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 08:41 PM
  5. picture
    By sgiuser in forum OpenGL: Basic Coding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2001, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Proudly hosted by Digital Ocean