Antialiasing with FBO's

Hello guys, first of all, telling this is my first post in this forum and I would like to think this is the right place to post this question.

Anyway, here’s the thing, these days I’ve been trying to avoid Antialiasing when I’m using FBO’s with webgl and I’ve tried several approachs to get high quality results. First, I’ve tried FXAA but the results are not good enough and after that I’ve gone to the typical approach using multisampling, render the scene at 2:2 at the FBO, using bilinear filtering with the attached texture to the FBO and downsampling in a screen aligned quad with the texture.

I have to say that though the results are quite better than FXAA, they are not than good as the normal scene with the AA applied in webgl… So, here’s the question, what kind of method, kernel in the used multisampling or approach you guys would recommend me use.

I have made a lot of research in the web and I haven’t seen any proper demo using high quality Antialiasing… Does anyone knows when it’s expected to release the support of antialiasing in FBOs?

Cheers.