Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I want to know the type of this effect.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    I want to know the type of this effect.

    you can see the effect in
    maybe that seems to only 2D graphic effect,
    but i want to implement 3D effect similar to the site navigation.

    1.Could you let me know the type of effect?
    2.Could you recommend what do i need to know to implement it?

    My experience level is that i have been implement cube and texturing, translate.

    please help me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Re: I want to know the type of this effect.

    There is a sample app named CoverFlow in the PowerVR SDK for OpenGL ES 2.0 that does this effect exactly. The C++ source code is provided in the directory named "../Demos/CoverFlow/OGLES"

    Download the "PC Emulation" version of this SDK at:

    Good Luck, Clay

Similar Threads

  1. Curl effect
    By swathi in forum OpenGL ES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 04:29 AM
  2. Fill Effect
    By klm_ in forum OpenGL ES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Proudly hosted by Digital Ocean