Opengles equivilent ways of doing things from opengl

Hi

I realise that you can’t use call lists in opengles but I was wondering what the strategy was for doing a similar implementation to that in opengl?

Thanks

Bobtedbob

I dont have any idea about it.

I think you mean that there are no Display Lists in OpenGL ES. That is true. The solution is to build your own data structures, or use an SDK that provides it. PowerVR is my favorite OpenGL ES SDK which parses the 3D data from either Collada (XML) or POD (binary) files for the calls to OpenGL ES. Download the “PC Emulation” version at:

http://www.imgtec.com/powervr/insider/sdkdownloads/

Good Luck, Clay

Our store are powerful and reliable, Guild Wars 2 Gold You can buy gw2 gold,gw2 items,gw2 powerleveling,gw2 cdkey in our store. Find Delicacy We will provide you the best service. cheap GW2 Gold GW2 cd key with secure transaction. Buy Guild Wars 2 CD Key right now! Guild Wars 2 Item Shop and GW2 Gold enjoys cheap price.Guild Wars 2 Gold. gw2 gold all your wants relating to Guild Wars 2 game are going to be met with 100% satisfaction here!

The Fastest world of Warcraft gold cheap wow gold, wow gold deliver in 1-3 hours, service on 24/7/365, Buy World of Warcraft Gold, Cheap WOW Gold, WOW Stuff, cheap gold for wow Aion Kinah and PowerLeveling, more you choose, high wow powerleveling you will get. Wowgoldeuro is a professional site designed specifically for trading wow gold, buy wow gold inculding world of warcraft gold, cheap wow gold and warcraft gold. We offer the cheapest gold, prompt delivery, Music Art secure transaction,and considerate service.

Here you can choose the c9 items bestc9gold.com offer. C9 Gold We list our prices and items here. Buy C9 Gold Buy Cheap C9 Gold,Cheap C9 Online Gold, Continent Of The Ninth Gold Buy Cheap C9 Gold C9 Online Gold from us. Fashion Handbag We provide 24/7 live help and Instant Delivery .

Looking for CD key for your favorite game at cheap price? Minecraft gift code Your searching stopped here. iTunes Gift Card All games cd key you can find here. Nature World We offer you unbelievable discount of Battlefield 3 CD Key and Battlefield 3 Key with secure transaction and instant delivery. Battlefield 3 CD Key Buy Battlefield 3 CD Key now!

It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly. I always will be aware of you. rose zuly / rose online zuly / rose online gold / Mobile Games

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.