setvideosurfacetexture failed -22

Hi,
I was trying to get OpenMAX video working on a rk3066 tablet with android 4.1.1 on the NDK.

I couldnt get it to work, but when i tried “adb logcat” i noticed a setvideosurfacetexture failed -22 error.
I googled for relevant information and only found this

apparantly it has something todo with a window, so i tried to null the nativeWindow pointer,
which resulted in that it kinda worked and i could hear sound, but of cause didn’t get video.
I cant do much with the info in the article.
Is this something i can do a workaround for, or is this a bug in android or OpenMax ?

Also i couldnt find much info on how to define a region of the display where to play the
video.

Greetings… AP.

[QUOTE=APSpijkerman;29230]Hi,
I was trying to get OpenMAX video working on a rk3066 tablet with android 4.1.1 on the NDK.

I couldnt get it to work, but when i tried “adb logcat” i noticed a setvideosurfacetexture failed -22 error.
I googled for relevant information and only found this

apparantly it has something todo with a window, so i tried to null the nativeWindow pointer,
which resulted in that it kinda worked and i could hear sound, but of cause didn’t get video.
I cant do much with the info in the article.
Is this something i can do a workaround for, or is this a bug in android or OpenMax ?

Also i couldnt find much info on how to define a region of the display where to play the
video.

Greetings… AP.[/QUOTE]

Never mind … i seem to have found a workaround