error -13 when I using clCreateSubBuffer

hi!! I have this code:

cl_mem* subbufferCPU=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);
	cl_mem* subbufferhnsi=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);
	cl_mem* subbufferhnli=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);
	cl_mem* subbuffersalida_sumsi=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);
	cl_mem* subbuffersalida_sumli=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);
	cl_mem* subbuffersalida_bpf_i_rectif=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);
	for (int t=0; t<sizebuffer;t++)
	{
		subbufferCPU[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_entrada, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &cpuSubBuffer[t], &errores);
		subbufferhnsi[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_hnsi, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &hnsiSubBuffer[t], &errores);
		subbufferhnli[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_hnli, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &hnliSubBuffer[t], &errores);
		subbuffersalida_sumsi[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_salida_sumsi, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &salida_sumsiSubBuffer[t], &errores);
		subbuffersalida_sumli[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_salida_sumli, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &salida_sumliSubBuffer[t], &errores);
		subbuffersalida_bpf_i_rectif[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_salida_bpf_i_rectif, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &salida_bpf_i_rectifSubBuffer[t], &errores);

}

the problem is:
when t=0, errores =0, but, when t=1, errores =-13 and I don’t know why. Please help me???

Can you shrink your code to the simplest case where the error still pops up? This will help us and especially you to find the source of the error much quicker.

with this code i have the same problem:

cl_mem* subbufferCPU=(cl_mem )malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)sizebuffer);
cl_buffer_region region;
region={0,10000
sizeof(float)};
size_t size=0;
for (int t=0; t<sizebuffer;t++)
{
subbufferCPU[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_entrada, 0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &region, &errores);
size+=10000;
regio.origin=size
sizeof(float);
}
t=0 or t =2 or t=4, errores =0, but, when t=1 or t=3 or t=5, errores =-13 . Please help me???

-13 is the value of the error CL_MISALIGNED_SUB_BUFFER_OFFSET.
As explained in the specification of clCreateSubBuffer(), the origin of the sub-buffer must be aligned to the CL_DEVICE_MEM_BASE_ADDR_ALIGN value.
10000*sizeof(float) is probably not a multiple of CL_DEVICE_MEM_BASE_ADDR_ALIGN on your device.

[QUOTE=utnapishtim;30021]-13 is the value of the error CL_MISALIGNED_SUB_BUFFER_OFFSET.
As explained in the specification of clCreateSubBuffer(), the origin of the sub-buffer must be aligned to the CL_DEVICE_MEM_BASE_ADDR_ALIGN value.
10000*sizeof(float) is probably not a multiple of CL_DEVICE_MEM_BASE_ADDR_ALIGN on your device.[/QUOTE]

Hi again!! I use this line to align:
clGetDeviceInfo(info[deviceCPU].device_id, CL_DEVICE_MEM_BASE_ADDR_ALIGN,0,NULL,NULL);
and this is the code :

int sizebuffer=(length/512);
	cl_buffer_region region;
	region.size=10000*sizeof(float);
	region.origin=0;

cl_mem* subBuffer_Entrada=(cl_mem *)malloc(sizeof(cl_mem)*sizebuffer);

size_t sizeEntrada=0;

for (int t=0;t&lt;sizebuffer; t++)
	{
		subBuffer_Entrada[t] = clCreateSubBuffer(buffer_entrada,0,CL_BUFFER_CREATE_TYPE_REGION, &region, &errores);
                    sizeEntrada+=10000;
		region.origin=sizeEntrada*sizeof(float);
	}

for my is aligned, but in the odd numbers I continuous having the error -13. What can I do?

Calling clGetDeviceInfo() with CL_DEVICE_MEM_BASE_ADDR_ALIGN returns the size of a memory page.

region.origin must then be aligned to this value.

I resolved the problem. thanks