Where to get OpenCL for Windows XP?

Hello,
I want to learn OpenCL from this tutorials: “Playing with OpenCL: Gaussian Blurring” with refu library.
but I am having Windows XP and I cannot find instalation files. I heard ATI SDK APP does not support Windows XP. Is here anybody who could give me link to SDK Stream containing OpenCL or could you upload the installation files for Windows XP? I am using 32 bit version, but I would like to have both 32 and 64 versions. Any help appreciated. I am having card RD 4800

[QUOTE=barracuda;30618]Hello,
I want to learn OpenCL from this tutorials: “Playing with OpenCL: Gaussian Blurring” with refu library.
but I am having Windows XP and I cannot find instalation files. I heard ATI SDK APP does not support Windows XP. Is here anybody who could give me link to SDK Stream containing OpenCL or could you upload the installation files for Windows XP? I am using 32 bit version, but I would like to have both 32 and 64 versions. Any help appreciated. I am having card RD 4800[/QUOTE]

Support for Windows XP was dropped on SDK 2.6, and on Catalyst 12.2 - so you need to make sure that you have the right versions of both the SDK and the Driver.
AMD did a complete redesign of their website, which makes most of the old links invalid. However, I’ve managed to find a Russian site (Samara State University) which kept a copy: http://uni-smr.ac.ru/archive/dev/cc++/OpenCL/AMD/ . It looks OK - I’ve downloaded the executable, checked it with Symantec Endpoint Protection which found no viruses, and tested that it’s extracted and running. Note that I’m not guaranteeing anything - that it is unsafe to download from unknown locations, and I strongly advice you to handle it with caution (check with a few anti-viruses, do backup of your system before installing ,etc)

Regards,
Ofer