Sample implementation

Anybody knows when the sample implementation will be ready? It is said the end of 2014.
Or whether we can get the unstable source code earlier to have a try before te formal release.
Thanks!

There is one available at barzhsu/vision · GitHub
Though it appears to be based on a somewhat old spec(may be 1.0 r2). But it has conformance tests, makefiles, C++/ruby bindings etc. so it’s pretty comprehensive. Also, its author is Erik Rainey, so i think it’s pretty legit.

[QUOTE=tintiniitk;30837]There is one available at barzhsu/vision · GitHub
Though it appears to be based on a somewhat old spec(may be 1.0 r2). But it has conformance tests, makefiles, C++/ruby bindings etc. so it’s pretty comprehensive. Also, its author is Erik Rainey, so i think it’s pretty legit.[/QUOTE]

This is NOT an official release of the sample implementation. Whomever did this probably violated several contractual obligations to Khronos and they and their company are probably (though I am not a lawyer) open to legal action. I would not pull this repo. Whomever controls this repo needs to delete it. That code is copyrighted by Khronos and no one but the Khronos Vision Group and Board (and representatives) has the right to post it.

So, so far, we need wait for the official release, although I really want to have a try which is based on the latest specification. Hope we can get the release at the end of this year:).

Thanks! I’m glad I got that cleared up. Is there any ETA on the official release Mr. Rainey?